Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mr Ng's consultation hours (subject to changes)

Well, I did promise all of you to check and update my blog more often since the sec 4s have officially graduated, so now I'll type out the days which I think I am free, AFTER school hours. There is still school for sec 1,2,3s, so I'll be in school everyday as usual. I will update again when I am confident I will be free in between lessons in the morning. As of now, I think if there's a need for consultation, it can only be done in the afternoons.

I'm at home now and so I don't have my stuff, but IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY the SS paper is on 3rd November, 2pm. (Please cross-refer this data with your own timetable or something.)

Monday 13 Oct: Free after 4pm.
Tues 14 Oct: OUT. Invigilation at Unity Sec.
Wed 15 Oct: Free after 4pm.
Thurs 16 Oct: Free after 4pm.
Fri 17 Oct: Free after 2pm.

Mon 20 Oct: Out. Might have external ncc camp.
Tues 21 Oct: Out. Might have external ncc camp.

Wed 22 Oct: Free after 2pm.
23 Oct onwards: On course. Will not be in school. Post questions here.

Disclaimer: Hours subject to last minute changes. Please understand!

Like I said, it's easier to discuss after school, so I don't have to worry about when is my next lesson etc etc. I'm usually at my desk as well, so you can either tag me, or call me extension #324.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments: