Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photos of grad night (appeal)

Erm.

I just realised none of you sent me any of those pictures which we took on grad night. =(

I went blog surfing and found one pic of me, and I grabbed it. =p
Most other blogs did not have the 'archive' function so I couldn't track back.

I'm also aware that not all of you know of this blog, and that you might have no idea how to send me the photos (other than posting on your blog and giving me the link), so here's an email address that you can send them to: (edited)

I understand that there's a certain amount of risk involved when I reveal such an address, but I sincerely hope that it wouldn't get spammed, and that I would receive those photos, for memories' sake of course. It was a good half year teaching you all. =)

Also, some of you might not even be viewing this blog as often anymore, so those of you who are reading this now, and however desperate I am, I don't see the need to mass tag you guys for the photos, so those of you have who have some contacts with the 4-5,4-6,4-8 people, please help me pass this message to them.

Thank you.

No comments: