Monday, September 1, 2008

I, fashionista.

{pic removed)

Aie, I should have been more stern in that look.



K. Stop laughing please.

Teachers' Day dinner at clarke quay.
Theme: Retro.

So erm, that was as retro as I could get. I was the host! Together with Miss L Li.
So nervous! Not just because I was gonna be talking in front of allll the teachers, but also in front of the vice principals and principal, as well as our guests of honour - 3 distinguished guests from our school advisory committee.

It all went pretty well, except a couple of hiccups (which I hope nobody noticed).

For the staff lucky draw, I won the 2nd prize which was $150 cash! I didn't know it at first because I kept thinking I was number #51!

Me (emcee): 2nd prize is.... $150 cash! Wow, you can buy many things with $150... and the winner goes to (receives lucky draw ticket picked out by the P) number #57!!!

Crowd: [silence]

Me: Are you sure none of you is the winner? It's $150!! Check your ticket stubs!

Crowd: [silence], with some people shouting "re-draw! draw again!"

I was about to say "going once..going twice....too bad!" when a teacher at my table told me I was the winner!

Then I was so happy and I kept pointing to myself and shouting "Hahah! It's me it's me!!"

And everyone shouted KELONG!

=p

No comments: