Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reminisce.

Was at a student's kick ass blog, and found that this student posted the lyrics of this super awesome song that I grew up listening to. I'm not sure if this student knows that there is a song for this, but it really made me reminisce.

By growing up I mean when I was in my JC years during 1999 and 2000. For some reason everyone (who listened to contemporary pop music) totally loved this song and kinda memorised the lyrics to that.

Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)


It's never gonna be the greatest hip hop or pop song, but the lyrics are thought-provoking and oh so true.

No I don't feel emo. Stop asking.

Take a listen. Any comments?

Speaking of songs that make me reminisce (OH GAWD AM I OLD), here's the famous one which all of you should be familiar with. Some parts of it are now used as our Regent song (Not sure the official name of this Regent song. Not the official school song; but this other song that we sing at times. Hope someone enlightens me.)

vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever)


Sigh. Songs that accompanied me through my school years.

And no. I'm still not feeling emo. Stop asking.

No comments: